Home » Other » Marketplace » MBA Class - Please help.
MBA Class - Please help. [message #394299] Thu, 26 March 2009 07:22 Go to next message
gduquette
MOVED to the Marketplace Forum:

I had this in the wrong forum, was asked to move it here. If you have the authority to hire or influence the hiring of Oracle contractors, please fill out the second survey, we are having a hard time getting enough responses. The data is ONLY used for class and will be deleted once the project is over. It really does not collect any personally identifying info anyway.

Thank you if you can help.

Glenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working on an MBA project and could use 2 minutes of your time to help gather some data. My MBA team has created a brief online marketing survey for which we need responses. Both links go to surveymonkey.com.

We are putting together a proposal for a Web-based business which helps small to large companies find technical individuals who are available for contract hire. Your responses will help us better understand the business need and the associated demographics. This is PURELY a fictional business, and we have no plans to actually implement it - this is for in-class only. I am posting to an Oracle forum because our business case starts the business out providing access to project level work in Oracle specific technologies with the long term plan expanding out into other IT areas.

There are two surveys:

If you are an IT employee please fill out this survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=BrAhOOFqrvAJwgvB_2b5NQUA_3d_3d

If you have the ability to hire (or influence the hiring) of contractors, please fill out this survey as well:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=rcKi73_2fERdGH1Ld5cpdwiA_3d_3d

I GREATLY appreciate any help you can provide by answering one or both surveys. The survey is capped at 400 responses, but I appreciate anyone who wishes to help and will to try to fill them out.

The data will ONLY be used for this class assignment and not for any other purposes. We do not ask for any identifying information either - the demographics are purely vanilla.

Thanks.
Re: MBA Class - Please help. [message #394693 is a reply to message #394299] Sun, 29 March 2009 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Wow! The site is closed already!

David
Re: MBA Class - Please help. [message #394961 is a reply to message #394693] Mon, 30 March 2009 22:23 Go to previous message
gduquette
Thanks for looking! They only gave us a few days for the survey, but there were a lot of nice Oracle people who come to the rescue and got us over the limit very quickly.

You guys are great!

Thanks!

Glenn
Previous Topic: Seeking Advice
Next Topic: Article: Legal Hold and its Importance in Corporations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:00:41 CDT 2024