Home » Server Options » RAC & Failsafe » Oracle Fail safe..- Cluster Problem
icon8.gif  Oracle Fail safe..- Cluster Problem [message #148722] Sun, 27 November 2005 02:40 Go to next message
md_irfan

We have implemented Oracle Fail safe in Advanced 2000 server - connecting to the Main domain windows 2000 server with a common clusteradmn user account., we need to change the Domain server with MS windows 2003 server. the Password of the clusteradmn has to be changed because of the restriction in the password.

Due the above said reason during testing the cluster databse is failing in one server where as it is running fine in another server the error says that

Starting clusterwide operation
** ERROR : The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password.

** ERROR : FS-10751: Node MAXIMOSRV1 failed to create a class factory on remote node MAXIMOSRV2

** ERROR : FS-10755: Error creating the OracleFsWorker COM object

** WARNING : FS-11081: Node MAXIMOSRV2 is not available for the specified operation. Operation continuing...

Please check your Windows Application log using the Event Viewer for any additional errors

The clusterwide operation failed !

Kindly Help me where should I change the reference of the password.
Re: Oracle Fail safe..- Cluster Problem [message #171928 is a reply to message #148722] Fri, 12 May 2006 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mattshulten
Type in Username and password of a user with OS administrator privs in
start->program->Oracle ofs->Oracle Services for MSCS Security Setup.
Re: Oracle Fail safe..- Cluster Problem [message #211204 is a reply to message #171928] Wed, 27 December 2006 03:25 Go to previous message
pcusters
Does it work? I still get the fault Mad
Previous Topic: RAC and MirrorView
Next Topic: RAC installation , PRKR-1005 error during dbca
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:07:36 CDT 2024