Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » run_my_owb_stuff hangs
run_my_owb_stuff hangs [message #156065] Fri, 20 January 2006 09:45 Go to next message
danorat
I set up the run_my_owb_stuff script (from otn) to run mappings (db-9.2). If I try to run the mapping first thing in the day the session hangs with a row lock on WB_RT_NOTIFY_QUEUE_TAB table. If I kill the session and run the mapping out of OWB Deployment Manager it runs. Subsequently, if I try running the mapping via the script again (after running it out of Deployment Manager) it works fine.

Is there something done when executing via the Deployment Manager that the script is not accounting for?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Re: run_my_owb_stuff hangs [message #156100 is a reply to message #156065] Fri, 20 January 2006 13:34 Go to previous message
danorat
As an update... I have learned that the problem was the runtime platform was not running. However, I cannot start the runtime platform using the provided start_service.sql script. I run the script without errors, however the service does not start... can anyone provide insight into this behavior?

Thanks
Previous Topic: Can I use database 10g with express ?
Next Topic: Informatica sequence nightmare!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:09:06 CDT 2024