Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » DYNAMIC PAGE - report title
DYNAMIC PAGE - report title [message #209918] Mon, 18 December 2006 08:52 Go to next message
fentot
Hello,

Apologies in advance for why might seem to be a simple question:

I am using a dynamic page with various SQL reports within it (these are embedded within <ORACLE> tags) - and they look great - when there is data I get the table when there isnt I see nothing - just how I want it.

However, I would like to have a title for each report (and a link to guidance from it) if there is a table but I have no idea how the make that work - if indeed it is possible.

Obviously you may think templates will deal with this - they do for the whole page but not the individual reports - I cant help but think I could add something like ttitle "Report 1" but it is not excepted !!!

Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Mon, 18 December 2006 08:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: DYNAMIC PAGE - report title [message #281112 is a reply to message #209918] Thu, 15 November 2007 14:31 Go to previous message
patrickhaston
Hi,

You could add another bit inside the oracle tags:

declare
lv_count number;
begin
select count(*) into lv_count
from ...your report query goes here...

if lv_count > 0 then
htp.p('Report Title');
end if;
end;

This way it prints out the report title (you can add any html tags you need) when the report returns data.

Patrick.
Previous Topic: parameter
Next Topic: Workflow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:56:43 CDT 2024